Monday 27 April 2015

It's me.


I am Martha and I live in York, United Kingdom. I currently work in administration and HR but I am also a reader, occasional writer and trainee computer programmer. I love history, the theatre, travel and food. I am sure we'll learn more about each other anon.

I wrote a blog before, a few years ago. You know what? I feel like a different person now. So I'm beginning again. Expect posts about all sorts and I hope you enjoy it.
{For anyone interested: jeans and shirt ~ both boohoo.com}

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're back to blogging! Look forward to seeing more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dani, if I can manage to do such lovely posts as you do I will be very proud :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I just noticed that you are in York, when I am in the UK I am in Hebden Bridge so not too far. I like meeting other Yorkshire bloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've made my day Nicolette by calling me a Yorkshire blogger - at the moment I feel very much like a newbie! Perhaps a grand Yorkshire blogger meet up would be in order? :)

      Delete